Silver Linings Playbook – Lockdown Fave

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

patriotic1
    Participant

Oh where did you go, yes it went well. I may have found somebody on special bridges

matt2020
    Participant

Hi there, sorry for delay, been laid up with a bit of a flu. I was based in Israel but also worked in Australia helping build churches.

Hope you’re well and your new romance works out for you

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes his name is Adams enzo. Hope you are feeling better, happy valentines day friend. So far things are working out great its only been 5 days of dating

patriotic1
    Participant

My dad is an evangelist and our church had a we love our evangelist and family

matt2020
    Participant

Hi there, thx for the best wishes. Hope your Valentine’s Day was a good one and your new relationship is working out well.

Your father is doing a good work for the Lord. May he be blessed!

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes so far everything is going great with Adam and I. Yes he is his ministry is called my anchor holds. So are you feeling better

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey Matt how r u doing lately

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey Matt I hope you are doing good this morning.

patriotic1
    Participant

Matt how r u

matt2020
    Participant

Hi there, apologies but unfortunately the site wouldn’t let me post until now.

It gave me a message saying that I was posting too often. I will look into opening an account. Unfortunately I don’t have a credit card but will see what I can do.

I’m OK but health is a day to day proposition

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey that’s okay, I finally got to talk to my boyfriend on the phone last night. Things are going well, you won’t believe this but ever since I started dating Adam enzo I have more guys Interested in dating me

matt2020
    Participant

Hi there, good to see that things are going well with you romantically. Don’t break too many young men’s hearts!

matt2020
    Participant

Is it cold there? Overcast here

patriotic1
    Participant

No it’s not cold here but it’s been raining, how was your day.

smancent
    Participant

How are you guys? Hope everything is well.

matt2020
    Participant

Hi there, apologies I’ve been a little preoccupied but should have more time now. Hope you are well patriotic1 and everybody else on the site.

girlnxtdoor
    Participant

Silver Linings is a good one!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up