Silver Linings Playbook – Lockdown Fave

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author

smancent
    Participant

Since lockdowns happened, I’ve been watching a lot of movies. I’m running out of good ones. There are tons of great films with great actors, cinematography, and so forth. However, Silver Linings Playbook is one of my fame and it somewhat got to me. The story, setting, and everything about it are simple but I loved it, This is a great movie to watch especially for those who have someone in their lives battling with anxiety or depression. Do you have someone in your life who struggled during the lockdowns? How did they cope?

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes my grandma does not like going out at all. Have u seen the show the good doctor

smancent
    Participant

And right now, it’s safer for her to stay at home.

Yes, I have. I loved it too!

patriotic1
    Participant

I wont get to watch it because ABC is no longer on dish

matt2020
    Participant

Hi all. I’m in Australia and been watching a lot of movies also.

Haven’t seen Silver Linings Playbook but will look out for it.

Hope everyone is well. Hang in there…..

patriotic1
    Participant

Doing well emotionally and physically too so far no sign of civic for me however my mom had it in June. And so did my grandpa and uncle

macveery
    Participant

Hi. I’ve seen it and it’s actually good. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

patriotic1
    Participant

Had a great Christmas how about u

smancent
    Participant

I had a great one. Hope you all had too!

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes

matt2020
    Participant

Hi all, just watching a movie now, Casablanca. Hope your Christmas and New Year have been good ones.

I’m taking a paid membership next week so can accept Friend requests and start Forum topics. Looking forward to it. Enjoy your day.

patriotic1
    Participant

How are u doing today

matt2020
    Participant

Hi patriotic1,

Yes I’m well enough and looking forward to a better 2021. How are you faring so far in the new year?

patriotic1
    Participant

Doing well still no boyfriend yet but it will happen hopefully before valentines day

matt2020
    Participant

Lol. You are a character. This virus makes everything difficult unfortunately. Enjoy each day and someone will appear at the right time I’m sure.

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes I agree, but age is really not a big deal as long as its not close 50s

matt2020
    Participant

All good.

smancent
    Participant

Life’s full of surprises. Sometimes, even after 50.

matt2020
    Participant

Well said, smancent.

Never a truer word was spoken!

patriotic1
    Participant

Yeah so how r things in Australia

matt2020
    Participant

Hi patriotic1,

Fairly quiet here actually. Waiting for the Third Cricket Test to start tomorrow in Sydney.

Australia won the first match and India won the second. So tomorrow’s match is going to be a big one!

How are you faring?

patriotic1
    Participant

I am doing well so far no covid for me. I have had family members who have had it last year. So have u found your match yet lol.😀

matt2020
    Participant

Hi patriotic1,

Good to hear you’re OK but sorry to hear that some of your family had Covid. Hope they’re all well now. A scary disease.

On a lighter note the 3rd Cricket Test in Sydney of Australia versus India has started again after being delayed earlier due to rain.

A bit of luck has gone our way too. Marnus Labuschagne , one of our best batsmen, was nearly out! Fortunately he survived.

matt2020
    Participant

PS Australia have lost 1 wicket for 44 runs after 17 overs.

As for being single. Yes, still single. In fact I’ve been single for over a decade now and not in a hurry to change that. There are worse things in life than being single.

patriotic1
    Participant

So true be patient and wait. It’s better to be single than be with the wrong person. But here in Georgia covid is very bad, our hospital has no beds whatsoever

matt2020
    Participant

Sorry to hear about Georgia. The virus here is fairly well contained. Hope that things begin to improve for you with this vacine

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes I hope so too, so how are u doing

matt2020
    Participant

Hi again, I is good and hope you’re too.

It’s a warm day here and I’m watching the Cricket. Australia are in a strong position on the 4th day of the 3rd Test.

patriotic1
    Participant

It’s cold here in Georgia, but all in all I am healthy and staying busy

matt2020
    Participant

Good to hear. I need to do more exercise for my health and lose a few kilos. Trying to walk more as I’ve got a bit slack lately…sigh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up