Reply To: New To Site – Now What?

keithw77
Participant

Good morning. I’m doing pretty well so far today. My back is giving me a fit but I took some prescribed meds. I messed up my back not from the accident but I was using a kitchen chair as a step stool, lost my balance and fell on the chair where it went across my lower back. I got lucky as it didn’t cause any severe ramifications but I do deal with back pain and my left leg gets cold and does turn to a red color but it goes back to normal. Today, I am contemplating on rebuilding this old PC over here and using it for ham radio. I have to get a new disc drive for it but It’s the same specs as a cyber power gaming PC. It has AMD quad core processor and Nvidia graphics card

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up