Reply To: The Christian Fourm

sarahmarunowski
Participant

@enzo Indeed, and just because Christians have these views doesn’t mean that we don’t love people, but if the Bible says it’s a sin, then it’s a sin, there is no arguing against what the Bible says.

Jesus did die for our sins, but does that mean we live freely and live how we want, of course not! We live a life to reflect the love the lord has for everyone, and that is to include rejecting sin, yes we are human and will mess up cause no one is perfect, but if a Christian keeps repenting and trying their best to follow the footsteps of God, they will be okay. Also, even though we follow God, bad stuff will happen. If any Christian you talk to said: “If you believe in God, your life will be great” THEY ARE WRONG, the lord lets bad stuff happen to strengthen us and strengthen our Faith in God, because our Faith is tested during bad times, because even through the Bad and Good times, WE MUST rely on God. I’m not strong, it is only through God’s strength and will I’m able to do anything.

The most beautiful thing out of all this, is if you are not a Christian and what I said sounds interesting, YOU CAN BECOME ONE, it doesn’t matter what your life has been up to this point. Throw all of your shame and sins down, kneel at the Cross and pray. God loves you.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up