Reply To: New To Site – Now What?

cavyboo
Participant

@sarahmarunowski Yeah, I think I’m going to cancel my membership after just a few days, there’s just no point in keeping it. The site is sorely lacking to help facilitate a community feel like the site boasts that it has. It definitely doesn’t have a community to speak of. So sad. It makes me want to make my own website all about the “disabled” community rather than dating and if someone finds a significant other through those means, that would be awesome. Maybe that’s just me since I was first and foremost looking to simply discuss topics with other people who have similar experiences to mine. I tried this website since it seemed the most popular, but I also hate the name… “Special” Bridge… seriously?! Arg! Thanks for the reply and good luck out there! 🙂

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up