Reply To: New To Site – Now What?

karrin
Participant

Hello there, I joined the site about 2 months ago and noticed that the site does need some help. It is a good idea they have going here but it needs more people and a better version or app for this site. It is so true that folks that struggle with any type of disability do get judged and discarded by main stream society. I am still poking around this site for people of any age or type of disability that would just enjoy a conversation. Obviously everyone here would like to find a partner and I think it is a great idea to network all of us who do struggle with a disability, we are more accepting of one another. If nothing else we can build a network of good friends and if a partner type relationship comes from it then that is awesome too.
I noticed it has been a couple months since you started this forum so I hope you do get a notification to read this message. Please do feel free to contact me back any time. Have an awesome day.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up