Youtubers with disabilitys

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

powerman88
    Participant

When your a youtuber with a disability things can be a little more of a challenge when trying to show other people that we want to be accepted as a person to.

erinc
    Participant

Just stay positive!

krypticmonkey
    Participant

It takes a lot of guts nowadays to really put yourself out there…especially in the youtube world where trolls and bullies love to tear people down.

I admire our fellow disabled folks who have their own YT channels. I think it opens people’s minds about disability and hopefully makes people realize that a person with a disability is just…a person…like everyone else.

narsatya
    Participant

Yes I too have couple of YouTube channels

popawheelie
    Participant

The heck with what people think.

simostarbucks
    Participant

just be urself

marksoto
    Participant

Stay positive..

will2021
    Participant

Hi,

My name is William and I have a Learning Disability YouTube Channel called LD Journey. I cover various topics of experience having a learning disability and share resources to help people. Some of the topics I have covered are

Growing Up With a Learning Disability: During High School and College
    Self Advocacy for Your Disability
    Facing Depression with a Learning Disability

If you are interested seeing the above videos or see other topics I have covered, you can view LD Journey channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOmTojS37e14FLS6nvTZsJw/videos

patriotic1
    Participant

Okay thanks

will2021
    Participant

Welcome

patriotic1
    Participant

How are you this morning

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up