YouTube list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

Hey, this is a list of youtubers I really enjoy watching:

-AVGN (Angry Videogame Nerd)
    -JonTron
    -RedLetterMedia
    -Channel Awesome
    -Cinema Snob (Can be found as Stoned Gremlin Productions as his channel name)
    -AntDude
    -Caddicarus
    -BrutalMoose
    -DeadwingDork
    -False Swipe Gaming
    -I watch Game grump compilation vids
    -IHE (I hate everything)
    -Internet Historian
    -Just a Pancake
    -Jim Sterling
    -Spoony (I miss him, he doesn’t make new vids ;-;)
    -Phelan (I love the memes he makes about the stuff he has reviewed)
    -RebelTaxi
    -Scott the Woz
    -Saberspark
    -The Completionist
    -Videogamedunky
    -Yuriofwind

There are others I like but I wanted to post this list just to see if anyone else on here watches these channels, cause I honestly don’t know a lot of people that also watch these channels, besides my brother, he is a huge game grumps fan.

jasondude
    Participant

Hi

maddyoneil
    Participant

I follow FatheringAutism, a vlogger who has a 16-year-old daughter Abigail, with nonverbal Autism. I can relate her struggles to my own issues. His family likes Dunkin, like myself. Anyway, he vlogs the struggles of raising Abigail (special ed, her behavior, doctors). She has nonverbal Autism and sensory Processing Disorder. I’ve learned a lot about what Abigail goes through thanks to this vlog.

xendetta
    Participant

Really depend of the genre the person is interested in as for me too many to even LIST

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up