Where Is Everybody?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

linuxvegan
    Participant

I joined recently. The forums aren’t very active and few of the members have posted anything special about themselves in their profiles, so it’s not easy to get to know anyone. Does everyone here just communicate through private messages?

purplejmg72
    Participant

I am new to this as well, I was on Facebook but tired of finding out I was chatting with a phony.

arachnidforger
    Participant

I am new here too, seems as if no one is around or we just aren’t doing the right thing?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It doesn’t seem active, this website. It’s not we aren’t doing the right thing. I think the website staff needs to promote the website better. And charge way less when it comes to their website, reasonable prices.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As for us, I don’t think we’re lucky yet. That’s how I think on this.

moonflower
    Participant

Hi, I’m new here. this site needs something, no wonder why there isn’t no one on.
    need more topic in the forum. need support forum, to tell how you make it thru
    your day. what people do to make their day easy. And there is the big P word
    how do you handle your PAIN. hope more people come on soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up