This dating site

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

chewy75
    Participant

I can say with great disappointment that this is one of the worst dating sites I’ve tried. The website is outdated and lacks many basic features. The website in it’s current state is barely functional and clicking links for certain things, like blocking a member will block a completely different user in your pending friend request queue. Some of the basic features, that should be free for non subscribers, are restricted, like viewing additional pictures of members profiles. The forums and website browsing is so not user-friendly and hard to navigate.

All that aside, my biggest complaint about the site is its lack of security and protection of it’s members against scammers. In the 3 months since I joined, I have found and reported at least 3 scam accounts. Out of those 3 accounts, none of them have been removed. The staff are slow to respond to reports and even slower in taking action. Despite what the website claims NONE of it’s members are screened to verify they are not a fake account. This is extremely scary considering the people this website is catering to and how much more venerable they are to these predators,

Special Bridge, you need to do better in protecting your members against fraud and romance scams. Spotting these fake accounts is pretty easy to do and does not require many resources to accomplish. I can do it with just a computer and a search engine, you really have no excuse.

macveery
    Participant

that is saddening, you will find you perfect match soon

joew75

Im new so any one out there

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes welcome to the website

joew75

Good hello

patriotic1
    Participant

How are u doing and are u enjoying the website

matt2020
    Participant

Sorry to hear that also. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Wanted to start a topic on how we are travelling in these difficult times but can’t see how to post it.

Not sure if it’s because I’m not a member. Pls advise me if anyone knows.

patriotic1
    Participant

Not sure how to either

matt2020
    Participant

Thx patriotic1. Hope your day is going well.

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes my day is doing good, finished my Christmas shopping. And I broke up a couple of days ago but we are still friends and we are 6 months until we decide if we are going to date again

matt2020
    Participant

Hi, yes Christmas is upon us. My shopping is ongoing.

Sorry to hear about your relationship breakup. This yr has been stressful for everyone, unfortunately.

Good that you can still be friends. Things will work out I’m sure. 2021 should be a better one I hope

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey Matt how are u

matt2020
    Participant

Morning patriotic1,

I’m OK. It’s 10am here in Australia and we’re heading into summer here so warming up. Hope you’re well.

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey there Matt hope u are doing good

matt2020
    Participant

Hi patriotic1, I’m fine and looking forward to my day. Hope things are well with you

smancent
    Participant

Oh, I could imagine the summer feels. Sounds so much fun there.

matt2020
    Participant

Hi smancent,

Yes I’m in a colder part of Australia but even here it’s starting to warm up. Snow on the mountains but sun shining in the valleys…..

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey Matt hope u have a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy

matt2020
    Participant

Hi patriotic1,

Thx for that. I’m good and looking forward to the weekend. Hope things are good with you

patriotic1
    Participant

Yeah still single now but that’s ok

matt2020
    Participant

There are worse things in life than being single. Things will work out for the better I’m sure. Is it cold there?

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes it is cold in Georgia, and I agree being in a bad relationship. In July it was really bad relationship

matt2020
    Participant

Good that you’ve moved on. Do you have much planned for today?

patriotic1
    Participant

I went and got my haircut today what about u

matt2020
    Participant

Hi there, I had a quiet day watching the cricket. Australia are playing India

smancent
    Participant

Hi Matt. Who won?

matt2020
    Participant

Too early to say.

It is a Cricket Test match and is the longest sporting contest in the world.

It is played between countries. It’s played over 5 days. Each side has 2 innings to score.

There are 3 Tests each of 5 days for a total 15 days of play. Sometimes it is the best of 5 Tests = 25 days of play

patriotic1
    Participant

Cool never heard of it

matt2020
    Participant

Hi, yes, Cricket Tests are unique in sport as they are played over 5 days. It’s Saturday 2pm here and a nice day. Hope things are good with you

patriotic1
    Participant

Things are doing well. Can’t believe its almost christmas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up