Sesame Street

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Has Anyone here seen Sesame street Recently. I am asking this because Just recently about a few weeks ago they added a new character. Her name is Julia and she has Autism. he was created months ago I think it was last year and she was only online/ in print via the Sesame Street and Autism website.The book is called Were Amazing 1,2,3. It did a good job with what it was trying to accomplish.

Also its cute

maddyoneil
    Participant

I think that’s a good idea to have a character with Autism. That can teach kids abotu Autism and how to be a good friend to someone with Autism.

smancent
    Participant

No, I haven’t seen it yet but would surely check this out. Sounds interesting. It’s hard to portray something like this the right way.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up