Recommending Anime

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

Hello, I have seen 261 different anime TV shows, and I like to recommend shows to people already into anime or just want to try anime for the first time.

If anyone is interested, just comment what type of movies/tv shows you like, I can work from that to recommend you something ^_^

alnava88
    Participant

Hi I like Disney movie and scary movies horror movie my favorite horror movie is child’s play because chucky is really a scary doll and my favorite Disney movie is Snow White and the 7 dwarfs and Aladdin and song of the South

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

So @alnava88 I recommend looking into watching some Studio Ghibli movies, the main director of most of the movies, Hayao Miayazaki, has basically been considered “The Walt Disney of Japan, since both Disney movies and Studio Ghibli movies have a very “whimsical feel” to them. Also might want to watch some of Mamarou Hosoda movies like Wolf Children, maybe Summer Wars.

Also, if you like horror then look into watching these anime:

-Higurashi (Also known as “When they Cry”)
    -Ghost Hound (It’s not blood or action horror, it’s more like “unsettling” if that makes sense, plus the soundtrack is AMAZING)
    -Soul Eater (More action than horror, but has plenty of “horror based” characters and designs)

And last thing I’ll add is that go watch Cowboy Bebop, if you haven’t seen it just go watch it, it’s a show, even if you aren’t into anime, need to go see.

smancent
    Participant

Any good mystery anime?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up