Recommend a Movie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

chewy75
    Participant

I mainly watch horror movies, but I also like sci-fi, actions and thrillers. I avoid musicals, romance and “romcoms”

recommend a movie, or talk about a movie you loved.

maddyoneil
    Participant

Earth to Echo, ET, Avatar,

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

Hmm, I’m gonna recommend some anime movies because I’m a nerd, :p

– Jin-Roh
    – Mirai
    – Summer Wars
    – Millennium Actress
    – The girl who leapt through time
    – Garden of Sinners Movie series

chewy75
    Participant

@sarahmarunowski i don’t know much anime aside from the popular mainstream ones like deathnote, psycho pass and attack on titan. My daughter is obsessed with everything anime right now. Shes even listening to anime soundtracks lol

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

I’m also gonna recommend some normal movies:

-Princess Bride
    -Weird Science
    -The Bill and Ted movies
    -Face/Off

I’m a huge fan of 1980s movies, plus I like learning about movies on YouTube and I know about the “infamous so bad they are good movies”. I really, really, really wanna get around to watching the Room. Did watch Battlefield Earth, and John Travolta’s hammy acting along with everything else in the movie being bad, it was fun to make fun of the movie and laugh, I love “So bad they are good” movies :3

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

Oh yeah I forgot to say Blade runner, AMAZING movie, some stuff I didn’t like in there as a Christian, but amazing action, music, story, and set design. Definitely the original movie and sequel are worth watching ^_^

smancent
    Participant

Try watching Inception. Took me like 3 times to watch the movie to understand what’s happening.

patriotic1
    Participant

Try watching the movie the freedom writers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up