Online Dating with Mental Disabilities

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

steph05
    Participant

Im helping my sister with her online profile and there arent very many matches for people in our area. When I look into sites that have “disability” tied to it, it doesnt really let you sort stuff. This site seems nice that way, but there isnt much in this area. Are there other resources others use for dating?

jj-whipple
    Participant

Maybe there is a disability social group close to you. Close to me is Heritage Centers “adult club” we meet up and do lots of great stuff together. If you need more help I can try ???? Have a super day!

moonflower
    Participant

we don’t have anything & I mean anything in my area. No social meets or groups @ all, no where but bars. Don’t want to go to a bar, been there, done that. so I’m online again looking to met people. Its so hard to find someone special for anyone, but so much harder when you are disabled.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up