Looking for Online Friends …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nostoppingmyzen
    Participant

Hi! I just joined the site and am looking for friends. Given how spread out we all appear to be, online / email friends would be a good start … and for those who are close enough, an occasionally social outing would be cool too.

I am someone with an episodic but degenerative neurological condition that is partially treatable. I was mostly paralyzed – lost the use of both legs and most of my left arm – but got much of the functionality back through treatment and therapy. I receive infusions to keep the muscle degeneration mostly at bay but the small fiber neuropathy continues. Slowly losing sensation and autonomic control.

I am at the point that I can still get out but REALLY need a reason or it isn’t worth the effort / struggle. I can still drive with the help of the automation in my car … but recently had a minor accident and have had to admit that there are times I might be too impaired to drive and need to assess each time I go to leave – am I too symptomatic to drive right now?

Was hoping there were others on the site that have had similar struggles or are looking for an online friend.

smancent
    Participant

You are interesting indeed, welcome to the site. I hope you find your real purpose here.

macveery
    Participant

how much trust are you willing to give for online friends?

skeeter68
    Participant

Hey, I’m new here and looking to make friends. How’s everyone doing?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up