Let's talk Video Games

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

koutsboy
    Participant

I’m a huge gamer. I have a PS2, PS3, PS4, Original XBOX, and a Retron 3 (A system that plays old NES SNES and Sega Genesis games). Right now, I’m basically playing two games: Borderlands The Handsome Collection on PS4, and Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes–a free to play online RPG (Did I mention I’m a Star Wars nut)?).

The Borderlands series is a First Person Shooter/RPG. It’s lots of fun…full of action aND “Leveling Up”. It’s rated M for Mature, so this game isn’t meant for kids younger than 17 because of extreme violence and other stuff, so it’s not 8n tended for anyone under 17

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes is a Free to play Turn based RPG that’s OK for anyone to play. I just got into it last week, and boy is it addicting! The cool thing about it is you don’t feel pressured to buy anything..although it will take you a bit longer to “unlock” characters…but I’m patient so I’ll just keep logging in and battling until I unlock the guys I really really want and say forget the rest. You don’t have to unlock everyone to enjoy it!

So what are some of your favorite games guys?

dazzlinglemonsorbet
    Participant

I play Project Cars and World of Tanks on PS4, and Elite Dangerous on PC. Project cars simulates the career of being a racing driver from karting up to Formula One and GT racing, only downside is it automatically makes you a male and there’s not so many cars. World of Tanks is an arcade 3rd person shooter featuring tanks from before WW2 to early Cold War, the pace isn’t all that quick so it allows some thinking. World of Tanks also doesn’t require you to spend a penny but as I’m impatient I’ve spent more than £100 on it.

johm666
    Participant

cloud
    Participant

I play Sonic games, Soul Calibur & Final Fantasy

krypticmonkey
    Participant

Atari – Pong

Yes, I am old.

animescholar
    Participant

I’m also a big gamer minus pc (not my system of choice) I love a lot of genres of games to many to list my favorite system to play on out of all the consoles I own is my switch which has some of what has become my favorite games of all time like super Mario odyssey and legend of Zelda breath of the wild to name a couple. currently, I’m playing through crash bandicoot warped in the crash nsane trilogy and captain toad treasure tracker. so what are you guys playing?

simbanala123
    Participant

I play xbox one s and I play Fortnite and overwatch

a-j

Hi there I’m a big gamer and am looking for friendly people to play GTA . I have an Xbox one.

squirt
    Participant

I have Xbox series x anyone want to play any games with me like minecraft

vintagekitty
    Participant

Kind of a gamer over here. I play more casual titles like the Sims 2, Sims 3, and Toontown. However, I sometimes branch out into less casual games such as Call of Duty: World at War, and Fallout: New Vegas. Stuff like Bloodborne and Elder Scrolls is outta my league to play, haha.

shyowl76520
    Participant

Hello, I am sort of a gamer too. I love Pokemon games from the original GB to Nintendo Switch. There’s just this sense of achievement with battling with your chosen Pokemons and raising them, along with kids they may have with their partners via daycare (Though I think I have sort of abusing my non-binary ditto a little too much for stats).
    Those games are the perfect mix of dorky and fun for me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up