How do you feel about this mask stuff?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

Hooray, let’s get Controversial!!! 😀

Personally I don’t support masks and will be setting it on fire when this COVID pandemic is done. Yes if you are in any of the danger groups, as in risk of catching COVID, then you go ahead and wear a mask. I will also respect businesses that want me to wear one before going in.

But overall, nope I don’t care and everyone taking this stuff to the extreme isn’t helping, you are not going to make me support your mask wearing cause if you yell at me “I don’t give a sh*t what you think!” cause that happened to me at my job -_-

smancent
    Participant

So sad that it’s gonna be the new norm for at least the next 2 years or so.

macveery
    Participant

Yes I agree, we should get use to it.

maddyoneil
    Participant

We should get used to it.

patriotic1
    Participant

I don’t like it but I wear a mask while I am out shopping

giovanni95
    Participant

I don’t like it either, but I’m used to it because I wear a mask almost everywhere outside of my house.

maddyoneil
    Participant

Sometimes I get sick of it, especially wearing a mask outside of the house. Many people with Autism are highly sensitive to touch and that’s an issue with masks. Aside from the sensory issues, also communication issues including not reading people’s facial expressions, which is one of the reasons why I don’t like it.

patriotic1
    Participant

I do what I have to to stay healthy, I don’t like them either

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up