How did you find out about this place

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Just curious. I found it thanks to a family member. She found it for me and im glad she did. So i want to know how did you guys and gals find this place? I’ve never heard of it before My grandma showed it to me, as ive never seen it advertised anywhere.

linuxvegan
    Participant

I just did an Internet search for something like “disability dating.”

arachnidforger
    Participant

My aunt.

moonflower
    Participant

internet search for the disable dating.
    look like not much goes on here

cloud
    Participant

My mom found it

Thats pretty cool to hear

maddyoneil
    Participant

My therapist showed it to me. I was trying to find a safer online dating site.

sarahmarunowski
    Participant

My Dad did a google search, but I haven’t found anyone else that calls themselves “High-functioning” like me, I don’t think this website is for me ;-;

chewy75
    Participant

i researched disability dating websites

will2021
    Participant

Found a site recommended a few disability dating sites. This became my favorite one so far and made a great friend on the first day that we been chatting everyday.

patriotic1
    Participant

Great Andy will find your girlfriend when the time comes, I have found my boyfriend on here

xendetta
    Participant

I know this topic look old but i throw my hat in it anyway. I already heard of this a while back when doing other dating/connection apps back then i won’t give the name cause too manu to list. I just only here to show how it is to parents how dating/connections is much more different in today world. But, my birth giver decide to make me one and using this as example to prove my point. Now i can’t say if this good or bad to ppl it just really depend on oneself how you think on whatever app u r using is it working for u.

xolilyxo
    Participant

Google search. I was searching for dating and mental health issues, a site to meet other people.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up