Hi, everyone!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 26 years-old, but I’m immature for my age. Probably around eighteen mentally (sometimes younger), but I’m still good at giving helpful advice to others. I’m a Jesus Girl who loves the Lord with all my heart, though I’m laid back an non-denominational. I love making friends both male and female, and actually wouldn’t mind having a gay guy friend as well. I believe in respecting everyone and not stepping on anyone’s toes – if you like apples instead of oranges, that’s fine with me. I won’t argue. I’m also very interested in meeting other girls that I can gab with.

As for me, I’m hoping to start an internet courtship with a young Christian man between ages 25 and 35. I’d want to start with emailing, then a Skype call, and see where our relationship goes from there even if we only turn out to be just friends.

Thanks for reading, and God bless

jasondude
    Participant

Can I please have your number

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up