Hello?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

arachnidforger
    Participant

Is anyone using this site? I’m kind of confused at the moment and don’t know if this thing is legit, I paid twelve dollars and there is nobody here.

I am looking to date, but more so looking for friends too. I live in Portland, Maine and I have high-functioning autism, mild cerebral palsy and I like anime, video games and I am often online using Skype and other websites.

koutsboy
    Participant

Hi Michael. I have many of the same problems you have. I’m also new to the site. If you would like to chat sometime send me a PM.

shyron03
    Participant

No i juss joined and the sites really quite. I have seizures and haven’t had a discussion yet on it

Anonymous
    Inactive

I joined this site. Well, a while ago. Seems like I haven’t found Mr. Right. I think this thing is legit. I’m looking for friends as well as a person (just one) to date who is supportive and understanding of me, as well as faithful, loyal, honest, nice and sweet. As well as friendly, caring and kind. Someone who loves me for who I am and isn’t abusive. Not having luck in that area. Hope you get your special someone, Shyron. Same goes for Michael Kendrick and Randy Parks- I hope you find your special someone as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up