Epilepsy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chibimama
    Participant

Lets talk about epilepsy, why do we all seem to hide, or at least thats wat it seems like. Theres more support for everything else then there is for us and theres 65 million people worldwide currently live with epilepsy. Each year at least 200,000 people are diagnosed with epilepsy.

maryjor
    Participant

Yes we do. Seems like if we say the word. We loose friends

britasegerhammar
    Participant

My Name is Brita Segerhammar And I have Had The same thing you had ever since I was 2in a half years of age. but now it is under control now. But I used to have Grad mal seizures at 2 and a half but now the are more like the small kind and under control are your to.

I am very active as well and have been doing Team in training and other fun things in the summer time? From Brita In The Bay Area

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up