Dating with LD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kambai7
    Participant

I am teaming with my 30 year-old-son on this site who has a learning disability. We live in different states but we talk often and visit one another. This site, even though one may not find a mate, is very useful. People can air their view freely and meet friends who understand. I tried to find a site like this several years ago, but failed miserably. I tried to start one but again, that would take a lot of time I didn’t have. I hope that people start writing and communicating more on this LD discussion I just started.

tj727
    Participant

Hi I am helping my son on this site to get him more social. I am tired of him playing video games all day long on his phone or consoles. By 18 he should of had a girlfriend he is very handsome just extremely shy and needs the motivation to talk. Girl make him bashful. So I am temporally so most of the corresponding. Are we doing the right thing. I mean I would love to see him fall in love and marry what he has isn’t genetic!!

sharpmind
    Participant

maybe you could try dating apps or sites? There is a wide variety of dating sites and there you can find your couple

smancent
    Participant

dating someone with LD is not easy, it would take a lot of understanding and patience. You may either find that special someone in your neighborhood, circle of friends, acquaintance or even in a dating app. Regardless, dating someone with LD requires great love. Character counts to have a successful date:)

macveery
    Participant

choose dating sites that have high ratings and good reviews.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up