Dating

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

squirt
    Participant

Is there anyone bisexual on here

patriotic1
    Participant

No

smancent
    Participant

Hello there. Not sure, but there might be. Happy new year!

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey still looking for a bf and I am getting very frustrating

patriotic1
    Participant

Hey friends, just wanted to say that I have found my boyfriend on this site and his name is Adam enzo and he is a perfect gentleman, and romantic

smancent
    Participant

Happy for you. Stay in love!

xendetta
    Participant

Realationship take time to find also it take time to build on patience is needed.

deejay36

I am too because my girlfriend of 4 years dumped me about a month ago. However I’ve experienced another breakup (which lasted only few months) a few years before I had her

timothy25
    Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Tim and I hope to find a girlfriend on here.

timothy25
    Participant

Hi

tim18509
    Participant

I’m straight.

tim18509
    Participant

I am tired of being single and haven’t had a girlfriend in 8 years. A couple of years in those past 8 years I looked to date this chat friend but lost chat with her after in later 2017 but she’s still a Linked In Connection. Are any of you have no luck on here like near you and no hopes even for a date. I should not be the only one and ended up on dating services because of not finding the available girls no luck through other people.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up