“Born This Way” TV Show

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

specialbridge
    Keymaster

What’s everyone’s thoughts on A&E TV show “Born This Way”? Personally, I love watching the dynamics of each character as they go through life’s challenges. The cast is great and is full of a variety of personalities. Do you guys like the show?

floki
    Participant

Yes. We watch it. Sean is funny. Megan is trying to make a business but she don’t listen to her mom. All the others are funny and it is a gold TV show.

maddyoneil
    Participant

I loved the show “Born This Way”. Favorite cast members are Rachel, Cristina, Angel, Sean, Megan. I like the dynamics of the cast when they go through challenges. I can relate to their challenges. I started watching it when I was in college and learned a lot.

patriotic1
    Participant

Sean is my favorite

smancent
    Participant

Such an uplifting show.

patriotic1
    Participant

Yes it proves people with disabilities can live a normal life too despite their disabilities

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up