Are there any disabled LGBTQ people on here like me?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shyowl76520
    Participant

I do not know how to find others like me on here, nor if they exist. So I just want to open a forum to let folks discuss and mingle. I am not an outgoing person in real life, but online, it’s easier to be me.

I am blind in one eye and suffer Congenital Glacuoma with both eyes, so I was born with my visual impairment. However, despite that, I’ve always known I preferred other men. I’ve fought it, but I am not foolish enough to deny it as being part of me. It’s hard to be LGBTQ and disabled, dating is made for fully functional people, so it’s hard to do things and accommodate your lovers as much as they accommodate you. Add to the fact that the majority of the population is heterosexual, the ability to date and love is incredibly small.

So feel free to say hi or deride with jeers, I just want to offer some solace on the small chance there’s folks like me out there.

shyowl76520
    Participant

I am well @wolfguy50066

Just glad I am not completely alone.

jacob7715
    Participant

Thanks for setting up this group. I can relate to your share.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up