Am I REALLY the only one in all of Nebraska?!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

writendream
    Participant

Wow, I just joined for a free trial hoping so much that there would be people in nebraska…after all I live in Omaha and it’s the biggest city in the state! But the search says there’s nobody in my area? I’m really sad! This was my best hope for dating someone who really understood me…am I really truly alone?

moonflower
    Participant

I join a few days ago. no you are not alone, sometimes we do feel alone even if there
    are people around us. They just don’t understand how we feel & why we don’t want to go anywhere or why we just want to stay in are rooms. I came on here to found a friend or I might get lucky & find that special one. But I ask no one is here.

johm666
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up