8 Things Only People With Anxiety Understand

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

specialbridge
    Keymaster

The Huffington Post recently published a very interesting article on the different things that occur though life that only people with anxiety will understand. For anyone with intense anxiety or anxiety disorder, this will be an article you can truly relate to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/05/truths-about-anxiety_n_5240381.html

johm666
    Participant

smancent
    Participant

Understanding people with anxiety is what they need. They much needed attention and company to give them hope.

marksoto
    Participant

I can totally relate my aunt’s condition to this. She was suffering from dementia- a memory loss disease, and because of the pain, she becomes a victim of anxiety. The treatment is going on continuously, without any gap in routine checkup, but still, she has started losing her balance and has started forgetting the things. But to take care of her, my uncle called Eldercare lawyers who are capable of taking care of elderly parents at home NJ ( http://www.scottcounsel.com/ElderCarePlanning/ ).

smancent
    Participant

overthinking is one. and if you think about it, it is kinda tiring to think numerous things that are not even happening, being problematic about what the future would be. so we need to learn to relax,breathe and meditate.

macveery
    Participant

It is so hard if your family members wont understand your anxiety level, and wont even support you. Thats kinda hard to cope with.

smancent
    Participant

i can feel that macveery. When you expected that your family would be there to support you but it turns out that they dont really understand. Such a heartbreak!

narsatya
    Participant

Hypochondriasis many times plagues me

alishakihns
    Participant

No matter how long you have played, you will still not be able to accurately estimate the altitude of each takeoff. Therefore, any water pipe will be an extremely difficult challenge. Flappy Bird

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up