Reply To: Anyone here with rare diseases?

moonflower
Participant

Hi to everyone. Yes I have a disease that nobody ever heard of. I have CRPS/RSD ever heard of it didn’t think so.
ok it’s Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. which is a nerve disease, it can effect any limb that was injured like you need surgery ( thats how I got it)
It can spread, some have on one side,some have it whole body, I’m one of the lucky one
I only have it in foot/ankle, it has spread up my leg now to about my knee.
I had a tear in my tendon my right foot. after my surgery my foot got worse. That when I was diagnosed with CRPS-2 so I have permanent nerve damage right foot can’t drive anymore, Most Dr. ‘s don’t even know what it is. My injury was due to abusive relationship
July 3 2012 started my down fall to my health.

Questions or Concerns?

Have a question about Special Bridge? Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Contact Us
Mailing List Signup

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest Special Bridge news and articles.

Your privacy is always important to us. We will not give your name or email address to any third-parties.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up